Invisalign – The Clear Way to Straight Teeth in Winter Garden
The invisible way to straighten your teeth in Winter Garden and Orlando without braces. To discuss Invisalign in the Winter Garden FL area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment at our Winter Garden dental office.
For more information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of the dentists expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Gil has prescribed.
- You’ll visit your Winter Garden dentist, Dr. Gil, about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Invisalign’s before and after results are life changing, especially when done at our Winter Garden dental office.