We recognize times have changed. Priorities have shifted. Today, nothing is more important than the health and safety of our staff and patients.
For the safety of our staff and patients, we are requesting the following. (Released May 4, 2020; Updated 8/12/2020; Updated 10/27/2020)
- Please complete your New Patient or Updated Forms prior to your appointment. https://forms.enlivedental.com/packets/web-forms/p/966bd1660cf343afbd68e9f6688eef14/
- Adult patients are asked to come to their appointment alone. Adults that need a caregiver or translator for their appointment may bring 1 adult.
- Children patients can have 1 adult accompany them (no other children).
- Please reschedule your appointment if you experience any symptoms of coronavirus or have been in contact with anyone that is ill with coronavirus, please call us ASAP.
- In order to follow CDC guidelines, ALL adults and children over the age of 2 must have a face covering that covers nose and mouth completely.
- We ask for patients to not wear gloves to help reduce cross contamination. We will have hand soap as well as antibacterial sanitizer available for our patients.
- We are taking temperatures on patients as well as anyone that accompanies you to an appointment. Temperatures of 100.4 will be asked to reschedule.
Thank you for your cooperation and you may contact us with any questions.
Winter Garden Smiles
UPDATED 6/17/2020; Updated 10/27/2020
We wanted to thank all of you for your trust and patience with all the changes we have implemented in our office. Your families and our team safety are our #1 priority and we are honored to continue to serve our community.
We are taking various measures to provide you with a safe dental treatment experience. We have added the following to our office the past few months:
- MEDICAL GRADE HEPA FILTRATION SYSTEM– All dental rooms have an air filtration and purification unit to remove particles smaller than COVID-19 viruses. It kills 99% of particles in the air and re- circulates clean air in the office.
- TEMPERATURE CHECKS– We are taking temperatures for staff and patients coming into the office. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4F or higher is asked to reschedule after 2 weeks and staff are sent home. We are also providing hand sanitizer upon entering our office.
- LIMITED CAPACITY- We are requesting our adult patients to come to appointments alone unless they require a caregiver or translator for their appointment and ONLY children with scheduled appointments can have 1 adult with them during their visit.
- INCREASED PPE- All our staff are provided proper PPE as required and recommended by CDC, OSHA, and ADA.
- PRE-SCREENING– We are pre-screening all patients as they arrive to there scheduled appointment. We are no longer asking for you to call in to Check-in.
- FACE COVERINGS– Anyone over the age of 2 is required to wear a face covering while entering, leaving, and walking through our office.
- VIRTUAL APPOINTMENTS– We will continue to offer virtual appointments for dental emergencies. This is a great option for patients that are not ready to come to our office or have a weakened immune system, but need to talk to our providers.
- ADDED STERILIZATION TIME– Spray, scrub, wipe repeat. It’s our new favorite sound. We’ve always been committed to the highest safety standards—but now deep cleaning is done before, during and after visits even in the lobby. Our teams are geared up to sanitize equipment, chairs, tables, door handles, countertops etc. many times a day.
- SOCIAL-DISTANCING– United we stand…six feet apart. While we love the bustle of a busy office, we’ll be spacing appointments to avoid crowding. And we’ve revamped our waiting rooms. They may even have 4 wheels, as we’ll ask for you to wait in your car if there are others in the lobby. Don’t worry, we’ll give you a call or text when it’s safe to come in.
If you have any questions about our new protocols please feel free to give us a call at 407-614-5955. You can also visit our website www.wintergardensmiles.com under COVID 19 for more details.
Your dental team,
Winter Garden Smiles
In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We want you to know that we are monitoring this situation very closely, and we will keep you updated regularly.
Symptoms of coronavirus are reported as flu-like, with varying degrees of severity. While we do not know everything about this virus to date, individuals who are elderly and/or immunocompromised appear to be the most at risk of a severe infection. To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting the coronavirus.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html