Important Information Regarding COVID-19
For the safety of our staff and patients, we are requesting the following. (Released May 4, 2020)
- Please complete your New Patient or Updated Forms prior to your appointment. https://forms.enlivedental.com/packets/web-forms/p/966bd1660cf343afbd68e9f6688eef14/
- Adult patients are asked to come to your appointment alone. Adults that need a caregiver or translator for their appointment may bring 1 adult to their appointment.
- Children patients can have 1 adult accompany them (no other children).
- We are completing check in by phone; give us a call when you arrive.
- If you experience any symptoms of coronavirus or have been in touch with anyone that is ill with coronavirus, please contact us ASAP.
- We are requesting that any adults and children over the age of 12 come to the office with a face covering during your visit (masks/scarfs); we will let you know when to remove your face covering during your appointment. We ask for patients to not wear gloves to help reduce cross contamination. We will have hand soap as well as antibacterial sanitizer available for our patients. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/cloth-face-cover-faq.html
- Please let our office know if you have traveled out of the COUNTRY OR STATE within the last 2 weeks.
- We are taking temperatures on patients as well as anyone that accompanies you to an appointment. Temperatures of 100.4 will be asked to reschedule. We will request you to use hand sanitizer inside the office once you arrive.
Thank you for your cooperation and you may contact us with any questions.– Winter Garden Smiles
In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We want you to know that we are monitoring this situation very closely, and we will keep you updated regularly.
Symptoms of coronavirus are reported as flu-like, with varying degrees of severity. While we do not know everything about this virus to date, individuals who are elderly and/or immunocompromised appear to be the most at risk of a severe infection. To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting the coronavirus.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html